Tuesday, January 23, 2007

You know what I love? Those stick-figure families that people put on the back windows of their cars. How special it is that they have a family. I mean, a family! How amazing is that? Amazing enough to put it on the back of your car window. It is wonderful how they proclaim their unique talents to reproduce. Thank you so much for telling us you have a family, and how many members there are in that family, and that each member of the family has a name. I just wish they would tell us more rather than leave us wondering. Do they have homes or apartments? A stick-figure shelter should could let everyone know. What about an income? Maybe a stick-figure dollar sign too, because having a job is just something you should shout to the world. Yet there is so much more. Do they have friends or a restaurant they like to go to? Or maybe they like to see movies. A stick-figure theater could answer that burning question. Please, all you stick-figure family people, don’t stop there. Tell us all about you, because I know when I am on the road, I want to know more about the other drivers on the road. That is why I love to see the stickers on windshields that tell us how proud they are of where they park. Yea, really nice parking spot!

No comments: