Sunday, November 08, 2009

Holy goodness

It came to me in a dream, as I stumbled about a scorched landscape under a harsh sun, where what little life there was struggled to survive.

Yet on the horizon was a warm golden glow, a richer, more inviting place to which I was inexorably drawn. And as I approached the landscape was less scorched and more baked, and I soon felt inexplicably comforted. For in front of me it stood, asking for nothing but faith in reward for its unending love.

And when I bowed at the feet of my savior Cheez-Its, I knew I had been baked again.

I awoke knowing that Cheez-Its had fried for me, so that I may revel in a love of cheddar and, more recently, white cheddar, cheddar jack and hot & spicy.

Going to the pantry, I placed one of the delicate crackers on my tongue, the body of Cheez-Its, and I could taste the cheddar, the enriched flour, and the riboflavin, a holy trinity of goodness.

I knew this is what I had been seeking to many years, and am now studying to become a Chezuit.

I know that not all share my passion of Cheez-Its Christ, but once you see the sign as I have, you too will believe.

cheez-its 007

No comments: