Saturday, September 04, 2004

Dusty and Lizzie, Part 1:
"Hey hey hey hey, look at me look at me. Where’s your food. Do you have food? I’m going to see if you have food."
"Where are you going?"
"To see if you have food. Do you have food? I want to eat your food."
"Don’t eat my food."
"I want to eat your food. Do you have any food? I am going to see if you have any food."
"I don’t remember if I have food. Did I eat my food? I’m not sure if there is any food."
"I am going to look in your bowl for your food."
"Where are you going?"
"I am going to eat your food."
"I am going to follow you to see where you are going."
"I am going to your bowl to see if it has food. I have seen your food before."
"You are heading toward my bowl. Why are you heading toward my bowl?"
"To see if your bowl has any food. I am going to eat your food."
"Does my bowl have any food in it? I don’t remember."
"I see some food in your bowl. I am going to eat your food."
"Is there food in my bowl? I wonder if there is food in my bowl."
"Here is the food in your bowl. I can see the food. It is in your bowl."
"There is food in my bowl. It is my bowl. So it is my food."
"It is your food."
"Get away from my food."
"I am getting away from your food."
"It is my food."
"I want your food. I am leaving your food."
"Leave my food."
"I am leaving your food."
"I am going to eat my food."
"I am going to watch you eat."
"Do not watch me eat."
"I am not going to watch you eat."
"I am finished. I am going to lie down."
"I want your food. Do you have food? I am going to look in your bowl."
"I am going to lie down. What are you doing?"
"I am going to look in your bowl. To see if you have food."
"Do I have food?"
"I do not see any food."
"I don’t remember if I have food."
"There is no food. I am going to lick your bowl."
"I don’t see any food. I am going to lie down."
"I am licking your bowl."
"You are licking my bowl. I am lying down."
"I can taste your food."
"Do I have food?"

No comments: